The new iPhone iBreath Breathalyzer - this sense, the next gift?


IBreath iPhone / IPod alcohol breath analyzer wish list this year? Or buy it for the driver of legal age, who care about you? In any case, I ask you this ...

What is the purpose of the IPod with breathing? This question arose in my head when I read about the newest IPod accessories. I would think about putting into the ring to help people to reduce driving under the influence, but I do not think that I add to my music source.

However, it seems, will be the topic of conversation these days. And Hey, if it helps people to choose other sources of travel, if you have too many, I fully endorse.

This handy gadget is also a dual role as a wireless FM transmitter. Very good if you want to transfer music from your IPod to your stereo.

The question is, does iBreath outsell all other flat old single function breathalyzers on the market? This can be a difficult task, taking into account all the products on the market, which has already been tested with positive comments.

Guess time will tell. Music can be added "bonus" that the lack of breath analyzers. Popularity IPod and iPhone can do this very hot property.

For IPod owner is not looking for a reliable standard (without the bonus music) breathing AlcoHawk brand is well known, and many of its models have made great comments.

For other people, you are looking for stylish and unusual gift for fans of IPod or iPhone on your gift list, think iBreath IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop