iPhone i9 - Which Cell Phone is Meant by This Phrase? I'll Tell You


Sometimes I get a letter with a description of the phone under the name "iPhone I9. It is now quite obvious to me that the writer of this media by phone, but I'm not sure sometimes if they know we are describing is designed for your phone, which is technically not an iPhone, or Apple. In fact, I9, although a clone or lower, is dead ringer for the original and Chinese imports. It's made in a company called CECT, which made the original iClone (p168) and several well-known replicas are under your belt. And there are several ways that differ from the version of Apple (although I think these differences are advantages.) I will go over the differences in the next article.

In I9 has some premium features that Apple iPhone NO: As I said, both phones are similar in many respects. In the clone is capable of doing everything that makes it. You can view the Web. The players who play media MP3 and MP4s. Have a digital camera and webcam. Allows email, MMS, SMS and EMS. Supports Bluetooth. Is speech recognition and handwriting. It has a touch screen that allows you to drag a scroll or flip through as you turn the pages of the book.

But there are few places to turn from the beaten track. It is a dual SIM phone. This means you can have and use two SIM cards. What are the implications of this? Well, some people do not use this opportunity to everyone, but some love because it means they have to call or two different plans. For example, they can use pre-paid or low cost to speak with a pre-paid Internet, on the other side. Normally be a few months from the Internet, if I am not going to use (although my son up as a peak operating hours, and could not live without it, even in the day.) I have forgiven I pay monthly or several times that I do not use. I've been there and done that, and do not appreciate the bleeding of money each month.

In addition, you can remove the battery on this model alone. There's also an FM radio and shake and tilt function. For people who like the look of Apple 3G CECT quickly so that the 3rd generation of this phone is (what else) in I9 3G. This is basically very similar to the original, but has a rounded back, a sleek design, this new icon, and new housing is smooth and shiny.

The I9 which is not like the Apple Phone: as big as this phone (and I am a great fan), there are some omissions. You can not enter the Apps Store and go crazy. However, this phone supports Java downloads so you can enter the bank's website and download the applications you want (and most times it's free.)

Another place where the phones are very different, as I mentioned earlier, the price. In the clone of a free contract, and four bands. You can work with any GSM operator. So you do not have to go with a network of partners, which do not normally work in larger monthly payments.

The conclusion is that if you are dead set in the version of Apple is likely that you will be happy until it gets. I know that the person is very dedicated to it. But if you're looking for a phone that has the same features, without breaking the bank, then I9 really good alternative that offers greater savings over the lifetime of the phone. Side by side, both look almost exactly the case, even the wallpaper, but, of course, had two different manufacturers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop