Why Buy iPhone?


I was sitting in the Hong Kong International Airport on its way to Australia for Christmas, and I simply log on to eBay, and I bought a new iPhone 3G 16GB $ 818us (including shipping), but not a lot of buying phone WHT, but does it even more nuts is that I have the equivalent of Nokia N95 8GB Nokia. I only used 1 gigabyte, and no even install the software or the Nokia Maps update the phone again.

Why buy a new phone when I was the same functions with (some may be better to say, my camera is a Nokia 5megapixel on the iPhone only 2) Given that the iPhone is cool!

I tell you that we already know, Apple has created a great brand, and although I know that I spend $ 800 on what they already have (and another phone Sony also saw that I can use only once, it is not a purchase is required), because I want to have a bright, fresh design and, above all, has the Apple logo on the back!

I got suckered in by marketing, and more specifically to "public opinion", and I knew before I decided to search on Ebay, and now I know that since the introduction of payment ...

Marketing lesson? - Creating brand! This is how you want your brand name or a nickname, but I still consider ViralKing to listen to another company that is cool, and know how to make the peoples of the emotional triggers, Nike ... Just Do it! People rely on what they know and buy from you or your brand is based on 3 things:

* We know that (and, therefore, to build a brand)
* How do you (Make a brand new Apple ... Cough Cough ...)
* Do you trust (the provision of services, others offer)


Create your brand is only now that you're waiting for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop