Tough iPhone 3G Case For Construction Workers


I have a hand in the construction industry and related areas. I met with embarrassment over a year ago when I gave the advertising on the iPhone. I knew that there was no way I could afford to replace my new toy, if I have to break so I did a little research on the different types of cases that were available. Finally settled in the OtterBox Defender series case. It was a very good solution.

My work often brings me to construction sites, ports, marinas and other harsh environments. This has led to a series of broken cell phones in the past for me. I keep falling, crushing, and exposing your phone to moisture. I almost stopped to buy the iPhone first, but eventually I could not resist.

I used the phone without a case a week before deciding which one to get. During this time, I was forced to use the phone with wet or sweaty hands several times, and it was found that the touch screen no. There have been several times when I could not even answer the call. It is my great concern that I bought a phone that was not only for practical use in the workplace. I was pleased to learn that in the case of OtterBox resolve this problem immediately. No more missed calls because of flooded or sweating hands.

One incident, in which case what really impressed me when I worked at the top of a building in New York. I left my phone half the stories about the metal lattice. He was sure that my phone was a basket, but when I went to pick it up, was completely unharmed, and the case was only a scratch on it. It pays for itself right then and there! I do not think any other iPhone case would have been able to take a licking no damage inside the phone.

After about a year ago that constant abuse, finally, to give. Has developed several cracks and external silicone started to rip. This gave me an excellent opportunity to check the warranty offered by the company. Warning has resulted in a new case, on the eve of my next few days.

3 comments:

Steve T. said...

Hmm... This article originally included this source:

http://hubpages.com/hub/best-iphone-3g-case

Steve T. said...

Best iPhone Case

shelly said...

IPhone is a leading smart phone that serves not only the purpose of telecommunication but also as platform for multimedia and ability of multiple capabilities with the help of only a single tool.
iphone 4 case reviews

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop